The Galt House
We have arranged a room block at the Galt House. Your room options are:
- Studio Room: $115 per night
- One-Bedroom Suite: $135 per night
The Studio Rooms are what you would expect in a standard hotel room. The One-Bedroom Suites all contain two queen beds, plus a queen sleeper in the living room. If traveling with children, we would highly recommend the One-Bedroom Suite.
Click to book a room at the Galt House
Our room block expires on September 7! **EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 17** Unsure you can attend? Please book and then cancel your room later! The World Equestrian Competition is being held in Lexington, Kentucky the same week and weekend – rooms may not be available later.
Other Places to Stay
If you would like to stay somewhere other than the Galt House, there are a number of hotels in walking distance to everything.
- Seelbach Hilton – Derrick’s second favorite hotel, it is located right within Fourth Street Live and four blocks from the Galt House.
- The Brown Hotel – Jasmine’s second favorite hotel and the oldest hotel in downtown Louisville (and recently updated), it is located two blocks from Fourth Street Live and six blocks from the Galt House.
- 21c – This new, 90 room, artsy, museum hotel is rated #1 in the U.S. and #6 in the world in Conde Nast Traveler Magazine. It is located a block from the Louisville Slugger Museum and two blocks from the Galt House.
Of course, there are your Marriott’s, Hyatt’s, Hampton’s, Courtyard’s and such, but these are just some of our favorites. There are also some cute Bed and Breakfast options. However, as you may know, most of the wedding activities will occur within or adjacent to the Galt House.
Leave a Reply